Fine-dining etiquette dictates that napkins must be kept on your lap, unless being used to signal to the waiter that your table has hit an iceberg. Have a night to remember with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for a Mexican dinner for two (a $47.80 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- One dessert (a $2.95 value)<p>
$45 for a Mexican dinner for four (a $95.60 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- Two desserts (a $2.95 value each)<p>
The menu features a variety of traditional appetizers, such as Yucatan shrimp ceviche and fried plantains stuffed with cheese, steak, or chicken. Entrees include mole poblano with grilled chicken, skirt-steak fajitas, or pork carnitas tacos. The dessert menu spotlights tres leches cake and sopaipillas with vanilla ice cream and caramel. See more menu selections.