Fine-dining etiquette dictates that napkins must be kept on your lap, unless being used to signal to the waiter that your table has hit an iceberg. Have a night to remember with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for a Mexican dinner for two (a $47.80 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- One dessert (a $2.95 value)<p>
$45 for a Mexican dinner for four (a $95.60 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- Two desserts (a $2.95 value each)<p>
The menu features a variety of traditional appetizers, such as Yucatan shrimp ceviche and fried plantains stuffed with cheese, steak, or chicken. Entrees include mole poblano with grilled chicken, skirt-steak fajitas, or pork carnitas tacos. The dessert menu spotlights tres leches cake and sopaipillas with vanilla ice cream and caramel. See more menu selections.
Stone Ridge North
42010 Village Center Plz
Stone Ridge, VA 20105