· Redeemed October 26, 2016
· Redeemed September 14, 2016
What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; store hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m and Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- iPhone 7 protective case
- Tempered-glass screen protector (installation is included)
iPhone 7 Protection Kit
- Case in your choice of color: black/gold, black/red, or black/white
- Tempered-glass screen protectors help protect phones against scratches
- Tempered-glass screen protectors are generally tougher than plastic ones
- Techs install the screen protector to ensure it fits perfectly over the screen
How to Pick Up In-Store
1. Purchase this offer.
2. Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
3. Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher 30 days after purchase will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher. Sales tax on amount paid is due at time of pick-up. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In less than a decade, T-Mobile transformed from the sparkle in a CEO's eye into one of the largest wireless carriers in the US. The company—known for its vibrant pink logo and the charismatic celebrities who've filled its ads—takes pride in pioneering new cell-phone trends. Their 4G network covers across hundreds of markets to reach over 300 million people, making it one of the most sprawling networks in the United States. Chatters access this invisible web via contract-free plans, which release them from the boot heel of years-long agreements enforced by most cell phone providers. The company's modern cell phones are lightweight, multi-functional, and double as secret explosive devices while you pretend to be an international spy. Despite its success, the company remains dedicated to its principles, earning a spot on the Ethisphere Institute's list of world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row.