Available for in-store pickup only; store hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m and Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Want to know if this phone will be compatible with your preferred network? Use this compatibility tool to find out.
ZTE ZMax 2 16GB Smartphone (GSM Unlocked)
- OS Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Screen size: 5.5”
- Storage space: 16GB
- Processor: CPU Quad-core 1.2GHz
- Internet connectivity: WiFi and 4G LTE
- Play videos, take pictures, and use GPS
- Built-in speakers and 3.5mm headset jack
- 8megapixel camera with 4x zoom
- Charges via USB
- Unlocked for all GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
- Features Gorilla Glass 3
- Product dimensions: 6” (H) x 3” (W) x 0.4” (D)
- Product weight: 6oz.
Have more questions about carrier compatibility? Read our FAQ.
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
In less than a decade, T-Mobile transformed from the sparkle in a CEO's eye into one of the largest wireless carriers in the US. The company—known for its vibrant pink logo and the charismatic celebrities who've filled its ads—takes pride in pioneering new cell-phone trends. Their 4G network covers across hundreds of markets to reach over 300 million people, making it one of the most sprawling networks in the United States. Chatters access this invisible web via contract-free plans, which release them from the boot heel of years-long agreements enforced by most cell phone providers. The company's modern cell phones are lightweight, multi-functional, and double as secret explosive devices while you pretend to be an international spy. Despite its success, the company remains dedicated to its principles, earning a spot on the Ethisphere Institute's list of world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row.