Interactive exhibits have kids learning about science, engineering, and adult careers while playing with their parents and peers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $5 for admission for two ($8 value)
- $10 for admission for four ($16 value)
- $15.50 for admission for six ($24 value)
- $82 for a two-hour birthday party for up to 12 children ($175 value)
The party includes:
- Unlimited museum play
- Exclusive party-room reservation for two hours
- All paper goods and utensils
- Lemonade, pink lemonade, or fruit punch
- 24 colorful T.R.E.E. House invitations
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About T.R.E.E. House Children's Museum
T.R.E.E. House Children's Museum encourages kids to see the world as a place full of wonder and excitement. Through hands-on educational exhibits, it helps them discover everything from the life cycle of frogs to what life is like in other countries.
- Size: 7,800 square feet of interactive exhibits and activities
- Eye Catcher: the miniature Rockwell Railroad
- Hands-On Experiments: Gross science activities involve making instant kidney juice and inspecting owl pellets.
- Special Programs: Hands-On Saturdays teach kids subjects beyond what they may learn in school, such as weaving and the science behind fruit.
- Pro Tip: Birthday parties open the museum up to your group and include invitations, juice, and a private room.