Choose from Four Options
- $5 for admission for two ($8 value)
- $10 for admission for four ($16 value)
- $15 for admission for six ($24 value)
- $79 for a two-hour birthday party for up to 12 children ($175 value)
The party includes:
- Unlimited museum play
- Exclusive party-room reservation for two hours
- All paper goods and utensils
- Lemonade, pink lemonade, or fruit punch
- 24 colorful T.R.E.E. House invitations
T.R.E.E. House Children's Museum
T.R.E.E. House Children's Museum encourages kids to see the world as a place full of wonder and excitement. Through hands-on educational exhibits, it helps them discover everything from the life cycle of frogs to what life is like in other countries.
- Size: 7,800 square feet of interactive exhibits and activities
- Eye Catcher: the miniature Rockwell Railroad
- Hands-On Experiments: Gross science activities involve making instant kidney juice and inspecting owl pellets.
- Special Programs: Hands-On Saturdays teach kids subjects beyond what they may learn in school, such as weaving and the science behind fruit.
- Pro Tip: Birthday parties open the museum up to your group and include invitations, juice, and a private room.