What You Get
$145 for a five-course contemporary Spanish dinner for two ($202 value)
- Two glasses of wine ($10.50 value each)
- Five-course, chef-designed tasting menu for each person, including dessert ($80 value each)
- Two after-dinner drinks ($10.50 value each)
See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Taberna del Alabardero
Taberna del Alabardero indulges guests with a dining experience that combines regal, Old-World charm with modern, New-World sensibilities. Throughout its menus, the Zagat-rated restaurant showcases the diversity of Iberian cuisine while embracing American culinary trends. To complement the modern Spanish fare, elegant oil paintings and ornate, snow-white crown molding accent the crimson dining area, immersing guests in a stately yet intimate setting.
From the Press
- "Almost everything about this grandly formal restaurant makes me feel like I'm in Spain for a meal." — Washington Post
- Named the best Spanish restaurant in the country in 2010 — Esquire
- "One visit and you’ll understand what many Americans may not be aware of---that there’s a world of Spanish cooking beyond paella." — Gayot
Meet the Chef
Executive chef Javier Romero has trained alongside renowned chefs, including multiple Michelin-star winners. Born and raised in Madrid, the chef combines his extensive knowledge of traditional Spanish cuisine with American influences to craft inventive dishes. These include squid-ink paella featuring calamari and octopus, Basque-style pork snout and tripe, and empanadas stuffed with chicken, eggplant, and blue cheese.