After navigating floating platform staircases, dodging living-room-level bosses, and searching for randomly appearing bathroom keys, most homeowners come to regret purchasing houses built by video-game designers. Escape the chaos with today's Groupon, which gets you a one-night stay at Table Mountain Inn, located in Golden. Purchase a Groupon for one of the following options:
- For $92, you get a one-night stay in a Grand King room with a patio or balcony (up to a $184 value).
- For $117, you get a one-night stay in a Grand King room with a patio or balcony, plus a $50 cuisine and beverage credit to the Table Mountain Inn Grill & Cantina (up to a $234 value).
Today's Groupon is valid for the following dates: July 5–July 11, September 3–September 7, November 19–November 28, December 17, 2010–January 3, 2011, and Friday–Sunday in October–January. This deal does not include tax.
Snuggled warmly beside the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Table Mountain Inn provides a sweet, comfy sanctuary after a long day eating every rock in sight with hopes that one may contain gold. Spend a night in a Grand King room, which houses a king-size bed, a wet bar, a remote control that summons a messenger Great Horned Owl, and a patio or balcony. The space combines Southwestern décor and interior design with modern comforts, such as complimentary Internet and Aveda personal-care products, helping ensure temporary tenants have a quiet, harmonious stay. Those opting for the deal with a $50 dining credit can treat themselves at the Table Mountain Inn restaurant, where room-and-board acquirers can delve into a chicken tortilla soup, unwind with a selection from a local microbrew, and scrutinize Southwestern fare like a culinary Clouseau.
Mere minutes away from rafting, hiking, fishing, and kayaking adventures, the hotel serves as a clean spot to cool down after rigorous outdoor merrymaking. Out-of-towners will appreciate the Table Mountain Inn's convenient location near the Colorado School of Mines, the 8,000-foot-tall bronze statue of Kevin Costner, and the Coors Brewery, making the inn central to area fun.
Mention your Groupon when making your reservation. Space is subject to availability.
TripAdvisors give Table Mountain Inn an average of 3.5 owl eyes, My Travel Guide reviewers give it 9/10 points, and Expedia users rate it an average of 4.4 for overall satisfaction. Yelpers give it a four-star average rating:
- Overall this was a nice place to stay. The sleeping rooms have a western decor and furnishings, so it's not just your standard hotel chain motif. The hotel staff was pleasant and quite accommodating, as they had to put up with numerous incoming faxes for me. – Brian_NVA, TripAdvisor
- The rooms are really sweet. Southwestern decor without being kitschy. Great bath products, comfy beds. Clean. It was quiet. – AustinSara, TripAdvisor
- I was in Golden for 3 days for a conference before heading to downtown Denver for three days to attend a separate conference. The "high-end" hotel in downtown Denver had nothing on the Table Mountain Inn. – Dorn M., Yelp