Turkish sit-down restaurant serves doner kebab overtop Greek yogurt, eggplant and hummus, and homemade breads for wraps and olive oil
Taci's serves Turkish delicacies like stuffed grape leaves and sauteed lamb in a rustic sit-down space with black chandeliers hanging from exposed brick.
- Homemade Turkish Bread: Made round with sesame seeds and a charred outside cut into bite-sized squares to sop up olive oil
- Shepherd's Salad: A bed of cool and fresh cucumbers and tomatoes that just barely peek out through mounds of shaved feta cheese
- Warm Doner Kebab: Topped with charred peppers and tomatoes and served on a bed of cool Greek yogurt and crispy pita bread
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days