Beans, like an excess of pennies or a drove of rampaging bulls, are easier to manage when encased in a soft-yet-sturdy wrapping. Nab a manageable meal with today's Groupon to Taco Del Mar. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get two Baja Combo meals (up to a $20.56 total value) that include the following:
- A choice of two burritos, platters, quesadillas, salads, tacos, or nachos (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Two sides of chips and salsa or rice and beans (a $2.29 value each) and two 22-ounce drinks
- For $19, you get four Baja Combo meals (up to a $41.12 total value) that include the following:
- A choice of four burritos, platters, quesadillas, salads, tacos, or nachos (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Four sides of chips and salsa or rice and beans (a $2.29 value each) and four 22-ounce drinks
Taco Del Mar's chefs bring their menu to life by forging cantina-inspired Mexican fare from fresh ingredients and made to order. Bands of eaters sew tortillas into a people-sized quilt while munching on mondo burritos, which board rice, beans, pico de gallo, and a choice of meat or veggies on a belly-bound train. Teeth spelunk through the crunchy strata of the six-layer cheese nachos and graze on the taco salad's beans, lettuce, pico de gallo, and meat cradled in a crispy tortilla shell. Each offering can meet mouths in vegetarian or vegan vestments, or can arrive sporting ground beef, braised chicken, Alaskan fish, carne-asada steak, or seasoned pork. Guests can choose between two sides to keep their main dish company, opting to dunk chips into pools of salsa or to deliver forkfuls of rice and beans to expectant tongue-caves. Mandibles exhausted from overzealous chewing can take a break during sips of a cool 22-ounce libation.
Taco Del Mar
The founders of Taco Del Mar created their business to celebrate three culinary treasures of the West Coast: burritos from the Mission neighborhood of San Francisco, crispy fish tacos from the Baja California border, and fresh fish from Seattle’s markets. They created a simple menu that their cooks bring to life by pairing burritos, nachos, quesadillas, and tacos with proteins such as carne asada and seasoned pork. To cater to all diners, they also have ample options for those on a vegetarian, vegan, low-calorie, or gluten-free diet.
2305 Rabbit Hill Rd. NW CRU
Suite 3, Pad 1
Edmonton, Alberta T6R 3L6Get Directions