Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America's pastime with today’s Groupon: for $30, you get two tickets (up to a $13 value each), a ballpark dinner for two (a $12 value each), and two limited-edition hats (a $20 value each) at a Tacoma Rainiers home game (up to a $90 total value). Choose from the following games:
- Against the Tucson Padres on Monday, August 29 at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Tucson Padres on Tuesday, August 30 at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Tucson Padres on Wednesday, August 31 at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Tucson Padres on Thursday, September 1 at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Fresno Grizzlies on Friday, September 2 at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Fresno Grizzlies on Saturday, September 3 at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Fresno Grizzlies on Sunday, September 4 at 1:35 p.m.
- Against the Fresno Grizzlies on Monday, September 5 at 1:35 p.m.
The Triple-A affiliate of the Seattle Mariners, the Tacoma Rainiers are currently flailing bats and flashing leather in defense of their 2010 Pacific Coast League championship. Perched in cozy seats between sections A and P of the recently renovated Cheney Stadium, sandlot enthusiasts enjoy close-up views as players turn dazzling double plays, lay out for deep fly balls, and blow bubblegum bubbles in the shapes of U.S. Senate members. Tacoma’s major offensive contributors this year include the notoriously powerful Wily Mo Pena and center fielder Trayvon Robinson, who has amassed 26 home runs to go along with zero errors. Immerse yourself in a leisurely evening at the park while chomping on a meal that includes a hot dog, soda, and bag of chips, and use your limited-edition Tacoma Rainiers hat to catch wayward foul balls or to shoo off pesky microphones desperate for your game commentary.
2502 S Tyler St.
Tacoma, Washington 98405Get Directions