Experienced technician cleanses and removes dead cells from the skin to make it look more smooth and radiant again
About This Deal
- During H2O refiner express facial, a technician manually cleanses and exfoliates the skin with textured tips on a skin-refining machine.
- During H2O refiner Total Package facial, a technician manually cleanses the skin, uses enzyme or spa peel for the individual skin type, infuses the skin with a customized serum, and adds a hydro jelly mask and microcurrent or LED infrared light.
- Express facial lasts 45 minutes and includes skin cleansing and exfoliating or mask, and a hydrator; no extractions.
- Signature spa peel/enzyme mask uses advanced concentrations of fruit acids and is customized for all skin types; it helps treat acne, brighten the skin, diminish signs of aging, and soothe the sensitive skin.
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Deluxe specialty facial is for all skin types and includes spa or enzyme peel, oxygen or alginate peel mask, concentrated serums, and finishing products that are customized and aim to repair and restore the skin.
- Benefits of back facial: helps cleanse the skin on the back, remove dead skin cells, and restore smoothness
- During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to promote lymphatic drainage and reduce skin puffiness and the appearance of fatigue.
- Eye, neck, and décolleté treatment cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates; includes a hydro jelly mask, LED light, or microcurrent.
Express peel lasts 20 minutes.
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity. * Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About Tacoma Skin Care
Tacoma Skin Care wants its clients to look and feel even more beautiful than they already are. That's why a team of experienced technicians provides a variety of services that can help achieve that goal. They offer spray tanning and waxing, peels, facials, and microdermabrasion, as well as eyelash extensions, lifting, and tinting, and more.