Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $20 worth of lunch for two
- $20 for $40 worth of lunch for four
- $15 for $30 worth of dinner for two
- $30 for $60 worth of dinner for four
- $12 for $20 worth of takeout
See the menu.
For more than three decades the same family's operated Tacos Guadalajara, flavoring dishes with a blend of special seasoning and preparing food to order instead of time traveling to the future to see what their customers want. Beef and chicken stuffed inside tamales, enchiladas blanketed in melted cheese, and tacos served with rice are some of their specialties, and chefs omit meat when crafting vegetarian options that include refried-bean burritos and huevos rancheros. And each Friday, guests can take center stage at karaoke night or use their Jarrito’s soda bottles as makeshift microphones to sing backup from their tables.