What You'll Get
- $49.99 $100 toward firearms-training courses<p>
Courses range from $175 to $450 per person and are conducted on weekends at Eagle Creek Pistol Range. Students can rent firearms with ammunition for an extra fee or bring their own. Each course is taught by an NRA-certified firearms instructor. See the full schedule. <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 270 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Ear and eye protection required. Prerequisites required for Personal Protection courses. Closed January and February. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tactical Firearms Training
- Covered outdoor range with 20 lanes on two 60-yard bays
- Patrons bring their own pistols, shotguns, or firearms with conventional pistol cartridges
- Run by NRA-certified range-safety officers
- Open to civilians on weekends from March to December
- Serves as the training facility for the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department during the week
At a Glance
Besides its open sessions, Eagle Creek Pistol Range doubles as an instructional facility for its operator, Tactical Firearms Training. Here, students of all experience levels can enroll in courses such as NRA Basic Pistol as well as personal-protection classes for inside and outside the home. Sessions cover everything from basic pistol marksmanship to understanding Indiana's gun laws. All courses are taught by NRA-certified instructor and Indiana Attorney Guy A. Relford.