All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Sampling foreign cuisine in its natural environs leads to linguistic confusion and heated arguments with the operator of the “It’s a Small World” ride. Enjoy more palatable cultural exchange with today’s Groupon to Tafolino’s Fine Mexican Cuisine in Golden. This Groupon is valid at either of Tafolino’s two adjacent locations. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a Mexican dinner for two (up to a $72.25 value) that includes the following:
- Two drinks (up to a $6 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.75 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.50 value each)
One dessert (up to a $7.75 value)<p>
- For $64, you get a Mexican dinner for four (up to a $144.50 value) that includes the following:
- Four drinks (up to a $6 value each)
- Four appetizers (up to a $10.75 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $15.50 value each)
Two desserts (up to a $7.75 value each)<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees range from $8–$15.50 each.<p>
Proprietors Juan and Josie Tafoya unleash bouquets of spicy fragrance from authentic Mexican dishes into the cool air. For appetizers, chefs expertly cram cheese into a quintet of jalapeños before tightly wrapping the ensemble in a bacon ribbon. Diners wash down entrees including grilled whole tilapia and the veggie burrito with house margaritas beneath the Mexican artwork that festoons the walls and serves as roosts for nesting mariachi bands. The Tafolino Grande platter rents out space to a crispy beef taco, a soft taco, a bean tostada, an enchilada, a smothered bean burrito, and a tamale, which all play house with a litter of rice and beans. House-made sopaipillas saddled with caramel, whipped cream, and cherries serve as a dulcet postscript to meals and fuel sweet dreams like a harp-playing pastry chef.
Though Tafolino’s Mexican Restaurant sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift for dinner for 2 and 4 people options. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must purchase a food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.