Participants embark on a wilderness adventure through the forest on a RZR during a 75-minute tour designed for beginners
About This Deal
- This tour lets pilots and co-pilots explore the wilds of Whistler’s backcountry. The tour’s skillful guides will lead participants to the many jewels of Whistler’s tenure.
- What’s included: full-face helmet for each.
- What to wear: long pants and layered clothes, bug spray, sunscreen, close-toed shoes, and camera (optional)
- Duration: 75 minutes ride time
- COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- Guests are required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check,
- Wearing a protective mask is required at times. ( Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own)
- Valid for redemption from June 15-25 and Sept. 7 - Oct. 10 only.
- For a complete list of new procedures, click here
About The Adventure Group
Nothing can stop the call of adventure. Not snow. Not water. Not even the normal limitations of gravity. No, the guides at The Adventure Group pull excitement out of any season and outdoor location. They send people soaring on ziplines high above Cougar Mountain year round. The Adventure Group also operates Vallea Lumina, a multimedia night walk filled with unexpected enchantment, in both winter and summer. Don a harness and play like a kid again on the incredibly unique Aerial Obstacle Course.
Colder months mean snowshoe hikes and snowmobile tours across the Cougar Mountain terrain. When that snow melts, RZRs take over, roaring down backcountry trails through ancient old growth forest and pristine mountain lakes.