Mediterranean cuisine can take you to a romantic place, where the wine's always flowing and the US Census Bureau can never bother you. Count on a good time with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $17 for $30 worth of food for two at Sunday brunch
- $34 for $60 worth of food for four at Sunday brunch
- $11 for $20 worth of food for two at lunch
- $20 for $40 worth of food for four at lunch
- $20 for $40 worth of food for two at dinner on Sunday–Wednesday
- $40 for $80 worth of food for four at dinner on Sunday–Wednesday
- $25 for $40 worth of food for two at dinner on any day
- $50 for $80 worth of food for four at dinner on any day
The flavors and aromas of Mediterranean cuisine permeate the space at Taiim Cellar, making this restaurant and wine bar a small haven of warmth and culture. At the bar, cocktails inspired by warmer climes and wines from around the world are served alongside Spanish-style small plates for harmonious pairings. Dinner features lamb drizzled with pomegranate-walnut sauce, falafel with Israeli salad, salmon in a garlicky matbucha sauce, and apricot-topped braised quail. Benches set with Middle Eastern–inspired accent pillows and low lighting add to the cozy atmosphere.