All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Mediterranean cuisine can take you to a romantic place, where the wine's always flowing and the US Census Bureau can never bother you. Count on a good time with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $17 for $30 worth of food for two at Sunday brunch
- $34 for $60 worth of food for four at Sunday brunch
- $11 for $20 worth of food for two at lunch
- $20 for $40 worth of food for four at lunch
- $20 for $40 worth of food for two at dinner on Sunday–Wednesday
- $40 for $80 worth of food for four at dinner on Sunday–Wednesday
- $25 for $40 worth of food for two at dinner on any day
- $50 for $80 worth of food for four at dinner on any day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase 1 food item. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Taiim Cellar
The flavors and aromas of Mediterranean cuisine permeate the space at Taiim Cellar, making this restaurant and wine bar a small haven of warmth and culture. At the bar, cocktails inspired by warmer climes and wines from around the world are served alongside Spanish-style small plates for harmonious pairings. Dinner features lamb drizzled with pomegranate-walnut sauce, falafel with Israeli salad, salmon in a garlicky matbucha sauce, and apricot-topped braised quail. Benches set with Middle Eastern–inspired accent pillows and low lighting add to the cozy atmosphere.