An oil change involves installing a new engine oil filter, draining old engine oil, and replacing it with fresh, clean oil
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: five quarts of Castrol GTX Ultraclean 5w20 or 5w30 oil and standard filter
- Castrol GTX Ultraclean oil may help extend the engine’s life. It delivers great sludge protection, advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown, as well as against high-temperature deposits.
- Length of service: takes a few minutes and is performed while clients wait in their vehicles
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Valid for up to five quarts of oil and standard filter. Synthetic blend change includes Castrol GTX Ultraclean 5w20 or 5w30 oil only. All applicable tax, disposal and shop fees are paid to Take 5 at the time of service. Additional charge for oil over 5 quarts. Additional fees for canister oil filters. Not valid with fleet discounts. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Take 5 Oil Change
Since opening its garages in Metairie, Louisiana in 1984, Take 5 Oil Change has since spread its car-loving services across half the country. As the name's "take 5" implies, the company's philosophy is focused on brevity without sacrificing quality. In a matter of minutes, mechanics here fill up cars with fresh oil to keep engines purring contentedly. And that's certainly not all they do. Technicians also check out wiper blade function, give air filters a good clean, service vehicles' radiators, and adjust fluid levels in the automatic transmission. The best part is, Take 5 performs all these services while customers hang out in the comfort of their own car.
- Open seven days a week
- Extended hours
- Eight minutes of average service time
- Complimentary refreshments