Technicians change the oil in the client’s vehicle to help ensure the engine runs smoothly
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Conventional, semi-synthetic, or synthetic oil change
- Detailed inspection
- Fluid top-off
- Valid only for up to 6 liters. Additional charge for more.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About Take 5 Oil Change
Since opening its garages in Metairie, Louisiana in 1984, Take 5 Oil Change has since spread its car-loving services across half the country. As the name's "take 5" implies, the company's philosophy is focused on brevity without sacrificing quality. In a matter of minutes, mechanics here fill up cars with fresh oil to keep engines purring contentedly. And that's certainly not all they do. Technicians also check out wiper blade function, give air filters a good clean, service vehicles' radiators, and adjust fluid levels in the automatic transmission. The best part is, Take 5 performs all these services while customers hang out in the comfort of their own car.
- Open seven days a week
- Extended hours
- Eight minutes of average service time
- Complimentary refreshments