All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 3, 2015
Reviewed December 17, 2014
Reviewed November 19, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $21 for dinner for two or more adults, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $42.85 total value)
- $42 for dinner for four or more adults, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $85.70 total value)
- $21 for dinner for two or more adults, valid any day (up to $42.85 total value)
Each pair receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $8.95 value)
- Two miso soups (up to $4 value)
- Two rolls, makimono, or sushi (up to $29.90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid only for seaweed salad, gyoza, shumai, tempura, and edamame appetizers. Valid only after 3:30PM. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Takemura Japanese Restaurant
The sushi chefs at Takemura Japanese Restaurant craft an impressive 48 different maki rolls for their large menu. But there's more to their craft than just rolls. Their minimalistic plates often showcase a range of nigiri—slices of raw fish on a perfect mound of rice—or fresh sashimi that needs no rice in its life to feel worthy of being eaten. Traditional ingredients of spicy tuna and eel abound here, though the chefs also bend more unique sushi ingredients to their will, such as deep-fried pumpkin. When it comes to hot dishes, the dinner menu also tiptoes into other culinary traditions with with Korean barbecue and noodles topped with fried eggs. While the chefs get to work, the waitstaff brings diners wines from around the world, cold beers, and special unfiltered sake.