What You'll Get
Boudoir photos make perfect holiday gifts, as they’re personal, romantic, and just the right size to stuff into turkeys. Give the dinner table something saucy to talk about with today’s Groupon to Takes of Temptation in Humble. Choose between the following options:
- For $119, you get a Valentine’s boudoir mini-photo-shoot package (a $299 value), which includes the following:
- A 60-minute photo shoot with up to six wardrobe changes
- A CD containing all of the day’s images, including 25 retouched
- One 8”x10” print
A golf towel or deck of cards printed with one image</p>
- For $149, you get a Valentine’s boudoir photo-shoot package (a $375 value), which includes the following:
- A 90-minute photo shoot with unlimited wardrobe changes
- A CD containing all of the day’s images, including up to 45 retouched
- A hardcover photo book containing 35–40 images</p>
Takes of Temptation’s all-female camera crew unearths women’s inner supermodels regardless of age, shape, and size. During boudoir mini-photo sessions, the encouraging shutterbugs prep subjects for sensual driver’s-license pictures by offering guidance and support as they tastefully pose in lingerie, jewelry, or skintight Scream masks. After the shoot, customers can choose their favorite photos to have digitally retouched, with one lucky photo winning a vacation to an 8”x10” print and a starring role upon a deck of cards or golf towel. Full packages expand the picaresque possibilities, with photographers culling between 35 and 40 sultry shots for service between the pages of a personalized hardcover photo book or as a form of legal identification at the DMV.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Takes of Temptation
Takes of Temptation's all-female crew preps subjects for boudoir photo sessions by offering guidance on how to tastefully pose in lingerie, jewelry, or skintight Scream masks. The on-staff makeup specialist can also help beautify subjects, wielding airbrush equipment to transform clients into flawless doppelgangers of themselves before the first camera click. After each shoot, customers can choose their favorite photos to be digitally retouched, transferred to a print, or even immortalized upon a deck of cards.