All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 18, 2011
December 14, 2011
December 12, 2011
What You'll Get
Boudoir photos make perfect holiday gifts, as they’re personal, romantic, and just the right size to stuff into turkeys. Give the dinner table something saucy to talk about with today’s Groupon to Takes of Temptation in Humble. Choose between the following options:
- For $99, you get a boudoir print package (a $199 value), which includes the following:
- A 60-minute photo shoot with up to six wardrobe changes
- A CD containing all of the day’s images, including 20 retouched
One 8”x10” print<p>
- For $149, you get a boudoir calendar package (a $375 value), which includes the following:
- A 90-minute photo shoot with unlimited wardrobe changes
- A CD containing all of the day’s images, including 45 retouched
- A custom 12-month calendar with up to 40 photos from the day’s session<p>
Takes of Temptation’s all-female camera crew works to unearth women’s inner supermodels regardless of age, shape, and size. During boudoir photo sessions, the encouraging shutterbugs prep subjects for sensual drivers’-license pictures by offering guidance and support as they tastefully pose in lingerie, jewelry, or skintight Scream masks. After the shoot, customers can choose their favorite photos to have digitally retouched and burned onto a frisbee, with one lucky photo winning a vacation to an 8”x10” print. To stay on top of special events, birthdays, and daily dog-feeding duties, choose up to 40 sultry shots to fill up the pages of a calendar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Takes of Temptation
Takes of Temptation's all-female crew preps subjects for boudoir photo sessions by offering guidance on how to tastefully pose in lingerie, jewelry, or skintight Scream masks. The on-staff makeup specialist can also help beautify subjects, wielding airbrush equipment to transform clients into flawless doppelgangers of themselves before the first camera click. After each shoot, customers can choose their favorite photos to be digitally retouched, transferred to a print, or even immortalized upon a deck of cards.