A well-rolled piece of sushi won’t fall apart when you try to pick it up, unlike the pile of leaves you briefly thought was a baby. Keep it together with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a six-course Japanese meal for two (up to a $61.90 value)
- $54 for a six-course Japanese meal for four (up to a $123.80 value)<p>
Each pair receives:
- One shared appetizer, such as pork gyoza, shrimp shumai dumplings, and agedashi-style fried tofu
- Two miso soups and salads
- One order of shrimp or vegetable tempura
- One beef, chicken, or salmon teriyaki entree
- Two sushi orders with choice from eight rolls such as spicy tuna, yam tempura, or crab tempura
- Two desserts with green tea<p>
Taki Japanese Restaurant
The chefs at Taki Japanese Restaurant roll more than 30 varieties of sushi and sashimi with eclectic and traditional ingredients ranging from sweet egg and salmon roe to sea urchin and yellowtail. Not satisfied with forcing their ingredients to do the heavy lifting, they also focus on aesthetics, arranging rolls in colorful tableaus on long porcelain plates or in mock naval battles on sushi boats. At lunch and dinner, they also fill the restaurant with aromas of Japanese cooking. As faces glow with light from sleek wall sconces amidst a warm yellow color scheme, tables fill with ginger pork, and wa-fu oroshi-style steak, and adventurous fusion dishes such as Japanese-style carpaccio.
98% of 583 customers recommend
“amazing food freshest sushi in the whole town !”
“Excellent service, pleasant ambience, great food, generous servings. Will return.”