All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 27, 2015
Reviewed June 11, 2014
Reviewed June 6, 2014
What You'll Get
A well-rolled piece of sushi won't fall apart when you try to pick it up, unlike the pile of leaves you briefly thought was a baby. Keep it together with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a six-course Japanese meal for two (up to a $61.90 value)
- $54 for a six-course Japanese meal for four (up to a $123.80 value)
Each pair receives:
- One shared appetizer, such as pork gyoza, shrimp shumai dumplings, and agedashi-style fried tofu
- Two miso soups and salads
- One order of shrimp or vegetable tempura
- One beef, chicken, or salmon teriyaki entree
- Two sushi orders with choice from eight rolls such as spicy tuna, yam tempura, or crab tempura
- Two desserts with green tea
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 14, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Not valid with other offers. Not valid Dec 26th or 31st, 2013. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Taki Japanese Restaurant
The chefs at Taki Japanese Restaurant roll more than 30 varieties of sushi and sashimi with eclectic and traditional ingredients ranging from sweet egg and salmon roe to sea urchin and yellowtail. Not satisfied with forcing their ingredients to do the heavy lifting, they also focus on aesthetics, arranging rolls in colorful tableaus on long porcelain plates or in mock naval battles on sushi boats. At lunch and dinner, they also fill the restaurant with aromas of Japanese cooking. As faces glow with light from sleek wall sconces amidst a warm yellow color scheme, tables fill with ginger pork, and wa-fu oroshi-style steak, and adventurous fusion dishes such as Japanese-style carpaccio.