- Taking on Melanoma Presents 1920s Murder Mystery Mingle
- When: Saturday, March 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Elephant Room at Milwaukee Athletic Club
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Dressing in 1920s period costumes is encouraged; prizes will be awarded to best dressed flapper and mobster
- Pass for free parking included with each ticket
- $69 for two tickets (up to $135 value)
- $129 for four tickets (up to $265 value)
1920s Murder Mystery Mingle
It’s a swinging party at Tomakin’s juice joint, and the place is hopping with guys, dolls, gangsters, and molls. Cleverly skirting Prohibition laws by scheduling the party more than 80 years after the repeal of the 21st amendment, this blow-out promises a ducky old time—until somebody gets bumped off. Then the shindig turns into a murder mystery, and it’s up to the flappers and flappees to solve the case, or end up taking a big sleep of their own. Set to live music by Carmen and Kostia and complete with a complimentary tasting table from Great Lakes Distillery, this interactive play benefits melanoma cancer research. Additionally, there will be a raffle to participate in a money machine, and a photo booth that allows visitors to take a mug shot with props.