Cryotherapy sessions and facials help treat tissue damage, improve skin tone, and reduce signs of aging
About This Deal
- Average length of whole-body session: 3 minutes
- Average length of localized session: 5–10 minutes
- Benefits of a cryotherapy facial: helps relax irritated skin, reduce pore size, and raise collagen production
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early on the day of your visit to check in and complete any required paperwork
About Restore Hyper Wellness And Cryotherapy
Hurry sickness is a real plague these days, so each moment saved is just priceless. Keeping in mind that our image creates the first impression, as well as has an influence on others in everyday life, we need to enhance our beauty features. It's best to leave the work to professionals and let them do their job. Restore Hyper Wellness And Cryotherapy has the tools to help customers achieve the younger look.