Choose from Nine Options
- $9.50 for one 90-day Kids Eat Free Card Orlando ($19.99 value)
- $17 for two 90-day Kids Eat Free Cards Orlando ($39.98 value)
- $15 for one 30-day VIP Dine 4Less Card Orlando ($29.95 value)
- $26 for one Orlando Family Pack, which includes two Kids Eat Free Cards and one VIP Dine4Less Card ($69.93 value)
- $15 for one 30-day VIP Dine 4Less Card New York City ($29.95 value)
- $15 for one 30-day VIP Dine 4Less Card Las Vegas ($29.95 value)
- $31 for one Lifetime Kids Eat Free Card Global ($199.99 value)
- $41 for two Lifetime Rewards Kids Eat Free Cards Global ($399.98 value)
- $36 for one VIP Dine 4Less Card Global ($249.99 value)
Your card will be shipped to you after your purchase and delivered within 10–14 days; cards are activated by signing and dating upon first use.
Kids Eat Free Card
More than 125 participating restaurants in the Orlando area including Hash House A Go Go accept the Kids Eat Free Card, filling the bellies of youngsters with a complimentary plethora of distinctive fare each time their parent purchases an entree. Ponderosa tickles palates with steakhouse cuisine, and hotspots such as McDonald's offer hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and four-piece Chicken McNuggets.
Basic cards expire 90 days after their initial use, but lifetime IDs bequeath gratis grub until kids grow old enough to be officially called foodies.