Thanksgiving can be a stressful time, what with planning the meal and convincing the kids that the family turkey is now living on a farm upstate. Have your turkey and eat it too with this Groupon.
$159 for Glatt Kosher Thanksgiving Feast ($371 Value)
The fully prepared and catered dinner, mentioned in About.com's "Top 10 New York City Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner," serves up to eight people and includes:
- 10- to 12-pound roasted turkey, carved and marinated in a mélange of house spices with sun-dried-apricot and raisin stuffing (a $195 value)
- Two quarts of butternut-squash soup (a $36 value)
- Half pan of mesclun greens (a $25 value)
- Half pan of sweet mashed potatoes (a $25 value)
- Quarter pan of honey-glazed baby carrots (a $16 value)
- Quarter pan of string beans with caramelized shallots (a $16 value)
- Housemade 8-inch pumpkin pie (a $25 value)
- One pint of housemade whole cranberry sauce (a $15 value)
- One pint of turkey gravy (a $12 value)
- Half pint of chef’s-special balsamic vinaigrette (a $6 value)
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar
New York Magazine has hailed Talia's Steakhouse for its weekly post-Sabbath kosher parties, which, like the rest of Talia's offerings, add a sense of fun and occasional decadence to kosher dining. The menu, which blends contemporary Manhattan offerings with Middle Eastern staples alongside the menu's more traditional steak, fish, and Middle Eastern favorites. Candlelight flickers atop white tablecloths to the beat of live mellow rock on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings, and french doors swing open onto a large sidewalk patio when weather permits. The restaurant has earned many media accolades, and kitchen staff stick around into the wee hours to sate second-shifters and ambitious somnambulists.