Man and wildlife have always had a contentious relationship, dating back to humans’ adoption of paper currency over the more widely accepted dead-fish standard. Heal the rift by exploring Florida’s past with today's Groupon to the Tallahassee Museum on Museum Drive. Choose between two Groupons:
- For $25, you get a dual (two-person) membership to the museum (a $50 value).
- For $20, you get a basic individual membership to the museum (a $40 value).
An Editor’s Pick for best local museums on 10Best, Tallahassee Museum encourages wild-lovers to wander 52 acres of Florida florae and faunae as it floridly lounges in the state's natural greenhouse atmosphere. Saunter along the Habitat Trail via elevated boardwalks that allow you to view animals from above without intruding into their habitats and TV-watching habits. In addition to waterfowl, foxes, white-tailed deer, wild turkeys, and river otters, you’ll catch glimpses of the endangered Florida panther, the state’s official mammal, and the endangered red wolf. Step into the pre-Internet world your parents and older siblings grew up in at Big Bend Farm, an 1880s living farmstead with a restored period farmhouse and kitchen, as well as reconstructions of an outhouse, blacksmith shed, and smokehouse.
With this deal, you get a year-round membership and access to the following benefits:
- Unlimited free admission
- Discounts on additional admission tickets
- 10% off gifts and souvenirs at the museum gift shop and at the Trail Break Café
- 15% off Tallahassee Museum birthday parties
- 5% off camps and workshops
- Free access to special events
- The gallery, discovery center, nature trails and exhibits that make up this site today have also contributed to its notable status in the Tallahassee community. – 10Best
- No artifice here, just the native ingredients of Old Florida in a beautifully preserved and serene lakeside setting. – OutdoorGeekGal, TripAdvisor
Lake Bradford/Cascade Lake
3945 Museum Dr.
Tallahassee, Florida 32310Get Directions