For $4, today's side deal gets you one general admission ticket to the Tallgrass Film Festival (a $9 value), taking place October 22 through 24.
- Eighth annual three-day independent film festival, featuring 41 feature films and 83 shorts from local and international filmmakers
- General admission valid for dozens of showtimes on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Showings held at a number of venues throughout the city
- Festival seeks to entertain and enlighten audiences, including screenings of foreign, documentary, GLBT, and retrospective films
- The orpheum theatre has more character than any other theatre in Wichita. – Gus P., Judy's Book
Tallgrass Film Festival
Founded in 2003, the Tallgrass Film Festival celebrates dramas, comedies, documentaries, and short films from all over the world. Especially focused on the underdogs of moviemaking, the festival invites auteurs to enjoy four days of eager audiences, after-parties, panel discussions, and popcorn fights. The festival has played an integral role in Wichita’s growing appeal to burgeoning directors and screenwriters, as noted by MovieMaker magazine earlier this year.
200 N Broadway
Wichita, Kansas 67202Get Directions