Festival participants may see exotic orchids, choose from selection for purchase, and get books or hats for themselves or suitable as gift
What You'll Get
- Visitors can see exotic orchids presented by local vendors, take part in thematic classes, and stock up on their gardening supplies.
- Dates and times: Vouchers are valid for single-day admission from January 17 to January 19, 2020, between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 12
- What’s included:
- Option 1: Orchid Territory, a humorous novel about the orchid world (English)
- Option 2: Cultivo de Orquideas en Florida Mes y Mes (Español)
- Option 3: Commemorative hats
Books and hats are handed to customers when they redeem their tickets. All tickets in one deal must be redeemed at the same time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 19, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tamiami International Orchid Festival
In most places, the winter is a time of snow, ice, and gray skies. In Miami, however, it means delicate flowers as far as the eye can see, at least at January's Tamiami International Orchid Festival. The fest features a lineup of both rare and affordable orchids in every color, and attendees can even win scores of beautiful orchids in the free raffle.
In between admiring the flowers, visitors can sit in on an informational class and learn all about identifying pests—such as fungus gnats and overly aggressive flower smellers—as well as learn about controlling orchid diseases, and the history of the orchid. The festival also features the work of craft vendors who display and sell orchid related art work, as well as orchid related supplies. In its 17th year, this orchid festival is now the biggest in the United States, attracting growers from Brazil to Taiwan to sell plants available nowhere else. Join over eight thousand other orchid fans for a mind blooming orchid adventure. A great date, a fun treat for Mom, or a family friendly and educational excursion for the kids (under 12 free), there's something for everyone at the Tamiami International Orchid Festival.