During this professional cleaning service, experienced specialists remove stains, dust, and dirt from carpets
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning (dry cleaning per request)
- Service radius: 25 miles of zip code 33610
Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Equipment used: Truck-mounted cleaning unit, portable unit, or Wand or Rotovac 360
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
About Tampa Bay Cleaning Solutions
With their commercial-grade Rotovac 360 machines, the team at Tampa Bay Cleaning Solutions hardly ever meets a carpet they can't clean. And they don't even need harsh, toxic chemicals to do it, thanks to their environmentally friendly solvents that gently break apart stains and lift out soil, leaving the hard work to the hot-water extraction equipment. The result is a carpet that kids and pets can safely play on, unless those pets are anacondas.