Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for two adult admissions ($25.90 value)
- $26 for four adult admissions ($51.80 value)
- One pass for free parking in the Amalie Arena Blue Lot issued per Groupon
- Children 3 and under get in free.
- Click to view museum hours and visit-planning tips.
Refreshments are available for an additional cost at Columbia Cafe, located within the museum.
Tampa Bay History Center
The Tampa Bay History Center is the only Smithsonian-affiliated museum in the area, is Tampa's highest-rated museum on TripAdvisor, and was featured on an episode of the History Channel show "Museum Men." It's not hard to see why. It takes its visitors on a walk through time, and while it might only feel like an hour or two has passed, the journey actually covers 12,000 years. Beginning with Florida’s first native inhabitants and the Spanish conquistadors, the story charts a course through history that touches on explorers, railroads, sports stars, and everything in between—ultimately depositing guests back in the present day.
- Size: Three floors of exhibits and 15 permanent galleries that tell the Tampa Bay story, plus visiting exhibits
- On Exhibit Now: Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown featuring classic Peanuts comics and memorabilia
- Hands-On Activities: Imagine life as a pioneer via the replica cabin and other interactive features inside the Patrick Smith-inspired A Land Remembered gallery.
- Don't Miss: one of the largest cigar memorabilia collections in the world inside Cigar City
- Dining: Enjoy waterfront dining in the Columbia Cafe, located inside the History Center
- Special Programs: public tours; crafting days for kids; book clubs; guest speakers