What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $39 for a 60-minute water bike rental for two, redeemable Monday-Thursday ($60 value) value)
Credit card required. Card will not be charged, but held as a deposit or as collateral.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, 1 as gift. Limit 1 Groupon per group per hour. Groups may not use more than 1 Groupon per hour even if purchased separately. Add. rides for larger groups available. Not valid w/ other offers. Online reservation req., not redeemable over phone/in person. Credit card required. Reserve at least 24hrs in advance at tampawaterbikes.com/redeem. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Weekday/5-person vouchers: Not valid 7/4, 9/5, 11/11, or 11/24–11/25. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tampa Bay Water Bike Co.
Tampa Bay Water Bike's water bikes and BiYaks are exactly what they sound like: fun, ingenious mashups of boat and bicycle that allow you to peddle out on the water much like you would an average bike trail. The BiYak looks like a kayak with pedals, while the water bike has a hight seat, handlebars, pedals, and even dry storage. In fact, the water bike is easier to ride than a regular bike, since it's mounted between two flotation points that keep riders perfectly balanced at all times. Check out these photos of the human-powered watercraft in action, then read our rundown below:
What You Need to Know
- Almost anyone can do it: Children as young as six can ride, and, no matter your age, Tampa Bay Water Bike's guide provide all the necessary briefing, safety equipment, and river navigation info.
- Dogs are allowed: Provided they wear a canine life vest, a dog can tag along on the ride.
- It's great exercise: Riding gives you a gentle, low-impact aerobic workout that engages the entire body.
- Bring some bait: Riders can fish from either a water bike or BiYak, provided they bring along their own gear.
- Get more answers by perusing Tampa Bay Water Bike's FAQ.