What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $6.60 for one Versa Spa tan Available at Tan Dallas Plano Only ($33 value)
- $11 for one Versa Spa PRO tan ($33 value)
- $26 for two Versa Spa PRO tans ($66 value)
- $11 for one month of unlimited (up to 30 tans) UV tans in a Level 1 booth ($50 value)
- $49 for one month of unlimited (up to 30 tans) UV tans in a Level 5 bed ($149 value)
- $12 for one airbrush tan ($50 value)
- $26 for one Xpress airbrush tan ($75 value)
No appointment necessary for the airbrush tan options.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Must be 18 or older. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must activate tans in 6 months. Must use within one month of activation. Reservation required except for airbrush tan options. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tan Dallas
The bronzing experts at Tan Dallas foster dark-glowing skin with traditional UV tanning beds–high-powered capsules that toast epidermises in 10–20 minutes. The tanning salon also has enough Versa Pro booths and enough Norvell airbrush spray rooms to reduce wait time and eliminate the need for required appointments. To keep booths in peak tanning condition and the sun out of business, the staff changes all bulbs twice as often as mandated by the manufacturers. Tan Dallas also decorates its private, spa-like treatment rooms with enough new VersaPro booths, whose automated voices guides guests through a quick spray-tanning process that leaves skin consistently colored. In addition, the salon's trained techs utilize the Norvell spray-tanning system to create custom tans with an airbrush gun and video footage of man's first walk on the sun.