All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 19, 2014
Reviewed March 1, 2013
Reviewed October 28, 2012
What You'll Get
Prior to tanning salons, the only way to achieve a beautiful copper glow was to boil pennies and bathe in the scalding reduction. Achieve a less-painful sheen with today's Groupon to Tan FX Sun Tanning Studios, with 14 Manitoba locations. Choose one of the following options:
- For $15, you get $30 worth of tanning lotions. This option is valid at all 14 locations.
- For $83, you get 200 minutes in a power bed (a $167 value). This option is only available at the Meadowood and Waverley locations.
- For $78, you get 200 minutes in a stand-up booth (a $156 value). This option is available at all but the Brandon West, Portage La Prairie and Carman locations.
- For $48, you get 200 minutes in a super bed (a $96 value). This option is available at all but the Winnipeg Square and Carman locations.
- For $35, you get two sunless Mystic Tans (a $70 value). This option is only available at the Brandon North, Henderson, McPhillips, Meadowood, Ness, Portage, and Regent locations.
- For $31, you get 200 minutes in a turbo bed (a $62 value). This option is available at all 14 locations.
Tan FX is a full-service, upscale tanning retreat staffed with friendly, Smart Tan professionals that are committed to serving the needs of pallid pelts with the latest tanning technology and products. Selectively tint facial traits with California Tan Seven for Faces tanning lotion ($45) or the Swedish Beauty Dangerously Dark lotion ($55).
Four of the options place patrons in one of Tan FX’s state-of-the-art beds, available at select locations. All three beds tend to supine sun-seekers in varying increments of time, with the turbo bed lasting 20 minutes, the super bed 15 minutes, and the power fx bed 12 minutes. Some systems feature an mp3 stereo input so you can listen to the music of your choosing while you tan. The stand up booth has a maximum session time of 10 minutes and is specially designed to put you at the centre of the tanning rays.
Like Windex, the UV-free Mystic Tan system offers a streak-free shine. To best prepare for your Mystic Tan, come with a clean body that’s been moisturized with aloe vera, the latest butter substitute. With proper care, this UV-free tan can last up to seven days.
Not every option is available at each location. Call ahead to confirm service availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person per option, may buy 5 add'l as gifts. Limit 1/visit. For Power Bed: Valid only at Meadowood and Waverley. For Mystic Tan: Valid only at Brandon North, Henderson, McPhillips, Meadowood, Ness, Portage, and Regent. For Stand Up Booth: Not valid at Brandon West, Portage La Prairie, and Carman. For Super Bed: Not valid at Winnipeg Square and Carman. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tan FX Sun Tanning Studio
By pairing UV and UV-free tanning treatments with resort-like facilities, Tan FX has become Canada's fastest growing indoor-tanning franchise over the past decade. The company's numerous locations—scattered throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba—feature modern UV-tanning beds and booths capable of bronzing bodies in as little as 10 minutes and UV-free Mystic Tan systems that apply color in seconds. To ensure all tanning contraptions are used safely and properly, Tan FX keeps its Smart Tan–certified staff up to date on the latest industry knowledge with online training programs and in-person interviews with the sun.