Erase tan lines, even out your skin tone, and kiss your ghostly pallor goodbye with today's golden deal: $50 gets you three custom airbrush tans at spa-like TAN/tric2 Studios (a $114 value). TAN/tric2's spotless sanctuary is an elegant, soothing setting for you to relax in while you undergo your transformation into a bronzed idol.
Spray bronzing give you a lustrous, fresh-off-the-beach glow with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of friendly, expert service from the technicians at TAN/tric2. Change your stripes like a futuristic chameleon, phasing effortlessly to the skin tone of your choice under the spray-tanning wand.
TAN/tric2 will custom-mix your tanning solution to match your skin tone, resulting in a natural-looking golden tan (purple and green aren't yet available, but trendsetters should start circulating the petition). An expert airbrush wizard meticulously applies the tan, evening out tone, filling in tan lines, and bronzing hard-to-tan areas such as the face, hands, and feet. You'll walk out with a flawless, uniform tan, all without exposing your skin to beach bullies or beach-party-crashing swamp monsters. The process is faster and cheaper than taking a two-week vacation to Maui. TAN/tric2 Studios is located in St. Petersburg and is open seven days a week.
Note: All three tans must be used by the same person.
Google reviewers can't heap enough praise on TAN/tric2 Studios:
- In one word: Perfect. The staff are sexy, exceptionally knowledgable [sic] and the salon is crazy... never seen anything like it. – Guest G.
- I just got my first spray tan last Friday and I'm in love! The [sic] took me step by step with the whole process and had stuff for after the spray to make it last a really long time. – Meche
- At Tan/tric2 Studios tanning is an art. I do the awesome custom UV free spray tanning for fitness competitions and the color is perfect for stage. I would highly recommend this studio to anyone. – k
Your Epidermis is Showing…and It’s Fabulous!
The pigmentation sorcerers at TAN/tric2 can shepherd your skin from sallow to swarthy, but if you want any cool tan-line shapes, you’ll have to bring in your own adhesive skin-stencil. Here are some popular designs from around the Groupon office:
- Functional Scrabble board
- Heimlich Maneuver instructions
- Calvin waiting patiently in line to use bathroom in civilized manner
- Map of Middle-Earth
- The Pepsi logo. Ka-ching!
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
10456 Roosevelt Blvd N
St Petersburg, Florida 33716Get Directions