All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 17, 2016
Reviewed July 22, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $36 for two classes a week for one month, valid for kids or adult classes ($125 value)
- $90 for two classes a week for three months, valid for kids or adult classes ($375 value)
- $45 for four adult classes a week for one month ($145 value)
- $108 for four adult classes a week for three months ($435 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must sign waiver. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Kids classes are for ages 6-12 years old. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tandez Academy of Martial Arts
A hub of self-discipline, physical skill, and intercultural understanding since 2005, Tandez Academy of Martial Arts teaches seven different martial art disciplines from around the globe, as well various forms of self-defense. Pupils can learn to spar on the mat and defend themselves on the streets by studying muay Thai, Brazilian jiu jitsu, Filipino martial arts, or Bruce Lee's jeet kune do, a martial art and philosophy Lee himself invented. They also lead weapons classes, self-defense sessions geared specifically to women, and fighter fitness bootcamps led by certified personal trainers.