Choose from Three Options
- $39 for round of golf for two with cart ($70 value)
- $249 for stay-and-play package for two ($458 value)
- $458 for stay-and-play package for four ($916 value)
The three-day, two-night stay-and-play package includes:
- Private motel for the group with two full size beds, full bathroom, and cable television; two-person package includes one motel room, four-person option includes two motel rooms
- Unlimited rounds of golf
Tanglewood Golf Course
Tanglewood Golf Course doesn't feature an overwhelming number of water hazards, but when water comes into play, its presence is felt. At the 11th hole, a pond turns the layout into the hardest hole on the course. At 501 yards, the 6th hole could be an easy scoring hole—a reachable par 5—if it weren't for another pond in front of the green that makes even long hitters think twice about aggressive shots. Such high risk-high reward shots loom throughout the course, which arcs over the lush hills of Kentucky countryside.
Located alongside the 10th fairway, Tanglewood Golf Course hosts overnight guests in cozy motels with amenities including cable and full kitchens. The course offers weekend stay and play packages ideal for golfers in need of a romantic getaway with their favorite iron.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Course rating of 71.2 from the tips
- Slope rating of 131 from the tips
- Four tee options