From the merchant: Stop paying for high $ designer paint, & let the Upcycling experts at Tanglewood Works show you how to DIY with style.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose From Six Options
- $49 for BYOB DIY Image Transfer Course - For One Person
- $95 for BYOB DIY Image Transfer Course - For Two People
- $49 for BYOB DIY Renegade Chalk Paint Course - For One Person
- $95 for BYOB DIY Renegade Chalk Paint Course - For Two People
- $95 for Both Courses - For One Person
- $175 for Both Courses - For Two People
A Chat with Tanglewood Works
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Unlike other home goods stores that merely sell painted furniture and studio classes that sell expensive specialty paint and supplies, we are all bout reducing and reusing. We show you how to make your own chalk style paint, how to creatively up-cycle, and how to turn trash into a unique treasure.
Do you provide any materials? What should your students expect to bring?
Check website class description for a comprehensive list.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
My need to furnish an entire home on a tight budget after a cross country move was how I began what is now a full fledged Upcycled furniture, gift and classroom destination. I am a Dumpster Diva with a paint brush and I’m not afraid to use it!
What do you love most about your job?
I get to reduce waste, surround myself with amazing people and make art every single day. What’s not to love?