Choose From Four Options
- $25 for cut and condition
- $35 for cut, condition and all over color
- $39 for cut, condition and partial highlight
- $59 for cut, condition and full highlight
Every local community has a story, a history, and a unique personality that cannot be replicated. This is often thanks to specialized, small-scale businesses, like this one, which contribute to a neighborhood’s distinctive character and promote a thriving ecosystem in their community. Small, independent businesses offer diverse products and services, fostering economic resilience by removing the local economy’s dependence on a single industry. When you buy local, you build local, and deepen your connection to your own community.
As a result, patronizing a local business like this is an act of community building. Check out their website to learn more about the local experience you can discover today.
Did You Know?
- 48 cents of every dollar spent at a locally owned retail business goes back into the local community. That’s more than three times the amount that local economies recover from chain retailers — Civic Economics’ 2012 survey of local businesses
- Local businesses have generated 65% of the country’s net new jobs over the past 17 years — US Small Business Administration
A Chat with Tanglez Hair and Nail Studio
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are a diverse and trendy salon that strives on excellence!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I grew up in a family with cosmetologist, so I was always in a salon setting. I was talented and a young age and decided to make it my career!
What do you love most about your job?
I love the results of making people feel better. I like making a positive difference in their lives.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
One customer swears I am "the best ever" at hair color and highlights. She is a faithful client as well.