All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose From Four Options
- $25 for cut and condition
- $35 for cut, condition and all over color
- $39 for cut, condition and partial highlight
- $59 for cut, condition and full highlight
Every local community has a story, a history, and a unique personality that cannot be replicated. This is often thanks to specialized, small-scale businesses, like this one, which contribute to a neighborhood’s distinctive character and promote a thriving ecosystem in their community. Small, independent businesses offer diverse products and services, fostering economic resilience by removing the local economy’s dependence on a single industry. When you buy local, you build local, and deepen your connection to your own community.
As a result, patronizing a local business like this is an act of community building. Check out their website to learn more about the local experience you can discover today.
Did You Know?
- 48 cents of every dollar spent at a locally owned retail business goes back into the local community. That’s more than three times the amount that local economies recover from chain retailers — Civic Economics’ 2012 survey of local businesses
- Local businesses have generated 65% of the country’s net new jobs over the past 17 years — US Small Business Administration
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Extra fees may apply depending on hair length and density. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Tanglez Hair and Nail Studio
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are a diverse and trendy salon that strives on excellence!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I grew up in a family with cosmetologist, so I was always in a salon setting. I was talented and a young age and decided to make it my career!
What do you love most about your job?
I love the results of making people feel better. I like making a positive difference in their lives.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
One customer swears I am "the best ever" at hair color and highlights. She is a faithful client as well.