Archery helps maintain nature’s balance—hunters wield bows to keep deer populations in check, and Cupid’s arrows make deer fall in love and make more deer. Keep the circle of life moving with this Groupon.
$39 for a 90-Minute Group Archery Lesson for Two ($85 Total Value)
- Equipment rental (a $5 value)
- 30 minutes of safety instruction and training, followed by 60 minutes of supervised shooting (an $80 value)<p>
Choose from the following lesson times:
- Friday, May 17, at 5 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18, at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., or 5 p.m.
- Sunday, May 19, at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., or 2 p.m.<p>
Tangy's Indoor Archery Lanes
For James and Heather Dean, archery is more than just a sport; it’s a lifetime commitment. The husband-and-wife duo first started collecting bull's-eyes in 1967 and became members of the National Field Archery Association (NFAA) two years later. Finally, in 1981, the Deans opened their very own archery lanes and pro shop.
Since venturing into the archery business, James and Heather have conducted numerous tournaments and leagues, and their teachings have helped produce several championship archers. Currently, the pair shares its wealth of knowledge at Tangy's Indoor Archery Lanes, a facility stocked with 26 different targets. It also houses a 3D, forest-themed shooting range, where hunters weave through outdoor scenes to sling arrows at animal targets and runaway Winnebagos.