Choose Between Two Options
- C$39 for one 60-minute float session (C$70 value)
- C$117 for three 60-minute float sessions (C$210 value)
Tank Action Float Centre
You might've heard it referred to as sensory deprivation, or maybe even Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy (REST). No matter what you call it, though, floating has earned its merits by helping people overcome issues affecting both the body and mind. At Tank Action, 60-minute sessions invite you to completely disconnect from the outside world and reap the potential benefits of floating, which include relief from stress, relief from pain, and improved sleep. Here are a few things to know about the process before you stop by:
- The tank: Isolation tank is an enclosed environment, but easily entered and exited. It blocks out all light and sound, leaving you to dissolve into complete, uninterrupted peace. Tank Action uses Oasis float tanks which offer large, spacious environments.
- The salt: There's more than 900 pounds of Epsom salt in the water. It not only packs a valuable magnesium boost, but it also allows you to float with absolutely zero effort.
- The water: The water in the tank is heated to the same temperature as the surface of your skin, making it tough to tell where your body ends and the water begins.