Fine-dining establishments give you options, such as soup or salad, and silver platter or wax-paper-lined top hat. Celebrate good taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$45 for a meal for two (up to a $104 total value)
- Two glasses of red or white house wine (a $10 value each)
- One appetizer (up to a $22 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- One dessert trio (a $12 value)<p>
$75 for a meal for four (up to a $208 total value)
- Four glasses of red or white house wine (a $10 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $22 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Two dessert trios (a $12 value each)<p>
$25 for a lounge package for four (a $74 total value)
- Four Bombay mojitos (a $12 value each)
- One chicken tikka appetizer plate (a $16 value)
- One samosa appetizer plate (a $10 value)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
Tanzore's owners, artist Nikki Sood and her art-enthusiast father Sudesh Sood, employ the eclectic talents of Indian-born executive chef J.K. Paul to craft a modern, experimental menu of Indian fare that suits a bold, streamlined design aesthetic. Curving steel and ceramic plates provide a minimalist backdrop to local, seasonal ingredients blended with traditional indian spices and placed in artful arrangements, posing with more grace than a ballerina performing atop a kayak. A glass box surrounds 2,000 bottles of international wines arranged on steel racks, looming between bare wood floors and ceiling. A modern, round-edged bar lined with inset lights offsets tables surrounded by yellow-cushioned chairs and subtle pieces of Indian art. Staffers keep the private party room's blue-cushioned benches peppered with multicolored throw pillows, and project films onto the walls. Tanzore holds public events for Indian festivals and holidays, such as the Festival of Lights and Diwali.
50 N La Cienega Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211