All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
C$39 for a vegetarian dinner for two (C$69.80 value)
- Two glasses of Oyster Bay wine (up to $22 value)
- Two salads (up to $13.90 value)
- Two entrees, choice of meatless “meatball” pasta or vegan jumbo “shrimp” pasta (up to $33.90 value)
C$79 for a vegetarian dinner for four (C$139.60 value)
- Four glasses of Oyster Bay wine (up to $44 value)
- Four salads (up to $27.80 value)
- Four entrees, choice of meatless “meatball” pasta or vegan jumbo “shrimp” pasta (up to $67.80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on statutory holidays. Not valid on February 14, 2017. No substitutions. Not valid for walk-ins. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tao Asian Kitchen
Bamboo accents, Buddhist and Taoist iconography, and vibrant geometric designs melt together in Tao Asian Kitchen's dining room. It's a whole made up of widely different parts—a lot like the menu. Chinese and Vietnamese entrees are the main attraction, but many meals open with Tao's housemade kimchi, or steaming-hot bowls of miso soup. As eclectic as it is, the restaurant fits right in among the diverse restaurants of the Sens Mile.