About Tao Yin
China and Japan have been culturally linked for centuries. That unseen bond extends to the kitchen at Tao Yin, where chefs craft entrees that would be as at home in a Tokyo sushi bar as they would in a Beijing market. Sushi lovers can choose from dozens of options, including speciality rolls such as the SF Giants roll, featuring crispy tempura shrimp, crab, and cucumber garnished with soft-shell crab, creamy avocado, and spicy mayo. Elsewhere on the menu, chef's specialties pull liberally from both nation's cuisines; try a bubbling bowl of udon, walnut prawns glazed with sweets sauces, or even a roasted duck plated with tender broccoli.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 24, 2017
· Reviewed February 17, 2017
· Reviewed February 13, 2017
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days