A burger should be held with two hayds, much like a steering wheel or a big wooden trunk filled with cement. Hold on to your hamburger with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $9 for $20 worth American food for lunch, valid Monday–Friday
- $18 for a burger meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $36.23 value)
- $19 for a burger meal for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $36.23 value)<p>
The burger meal includes the following:
- Two build-your-own burgers (a $21.98 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9.75 value)
- One dessert (a $4.50 value)<p>
The menu includes appetizers such as reuben dip; build-your-own burgers with beef, chicken, and turkey patties; and desserts such as peanut-butter pie.<p>
Tap House Grill Cincinnati
In addition to 28 beers on tap with a variety of craft brews, Tap House Grill Cincinnati's menu has appetizing options for every step of the meal. Diners can start off with one of ten appetizers, including the Porkopolis Nacho, a unique concoction of Saratoga chips and pulled pork, smothered in beer cheese sauce, pico de gallo, and sour cream. For entrees, cooks might cover grilled chicken in a goat-cheese citrus sauce, build burgers to customers' personal specifications, serve up stuffed subs, or toss delicious salads or pasta dishes. Finally, meals end on a sweet note with desserts such as the cheesecake of the day. Tap House Grill Cincinnati also entertains with live music Friday and Saturday nights and a four hour Happy Hour from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. every weekday night.