What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options:
- $25 for one beer flight package ($40 value)
- $47 for two beer flight packages ($80 value)
Each package includes:
- One beer flight
- One 64 oz. growler
- One growler fill
- One $5 voucher
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. $5 voucher valid for next visit. Alcohol is not discounted. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About TapLine Growler
The craft beer that flows from TapLine Growler's spouts into glasses and growlers is seemingly never ending. It took a long time for husband-and-wife co-owners Justin and Jessica Libecap get to this point, though.
- 2008—Justin and Jessica Libecap tie the knot in Florida after three years of dating.
- 2010—The Libecaps move to Jacksonville, where their love of craft beer and their family (their first son was born the same year) grows.
- 2011—Justin and Jessica move to North Carolina where "our love of beer continued to grow and we were always excited to learn about new styles and try new things,” Jessica said.
- 2012—The Libecaps welcome their second son and begin talking about a craft-beer venture.
- 2015—TapLine Growler opens in November, pouring a rotating selection of regional and national beers from 26 taps.