Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for one appetizer, two entrees, and two soft drinks for two people ($56 value)
- $49 for two appetizers, four entrees, and four soft drinks for four people ($112 value)
Valid for appetizers up to a $10 value each, and entrees up to a $20 value each. Not valid for Lanbi Nan Sos or Pwason Gwosel. Click here to see the menu.
Tap Tap Haitian Restaurant
Zagat-rated Tap Tap Haitian Restaurant overflows with the culture and cuisine of its namesake Caribbean nation. Its cultural ties are evident throughout the space, from its flowering tropical plants and vibrant Haitian-style murals to its bold Haitian meals. The eatery's dishes include charcoal-grilled goat, conch in creole-style sauce, and malanga fritters with watercress sauce, which were featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
From the Press
- "An extensive collection of Haitian folk art is displayed throughout this house turned restaurant...so much so that every wall, table, and chair doubles as a piece of colorful art." — Fodor's
- "While it’s a neat thing that Tap Tap showcases Haitian art, music and culture, the most significant thing about the place is its consistently excellent rendering of simple and classic food from the small island nation...." — South Beach Magazine
- Winner of Best Mojito Miami 2012: "Sorry, Cuba, but with rum so clearly superior, the Haitian mixologists at Tap Tap have beaten you at your own game." — Miami New Times