What You Get
- C$30 for C$50 worth of Mediterranean tapas and drinks for two or more
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Tapa Vino's laid-back conversations, tapas laced with garlic and basil, and sips of rich, red wines create a Mediterranean dining experience so authentic, diners might forget the restaurant sits along the North Saskatchewan River and not the Mediterranean Sea. Here are a few more tips to remember when visiting at Tapa Vino.
- Don't be afraid to indulge. Because they're small plates, the menu's dishes disappear fast. Double up on anything that looks super tempting.
- Try classic and unique Mediterranean dishes. The hummus pizza alone proves that the kitchen isn't afraid to experiment. However, chefs also craft traditional fare, such as stuffed grape leaves, shrimp scampi, and caprese salad.
- Tour the region via the wine list. The restaurant takes pride in its carefully curated wine list, which includes wines from Mediterranean and domestic vineyards.