Choose Between Two Options
- C$75 for a three-course Italian meal for two (up to C$137 total value)
- C$135 for a three-course Italian meal for four (up to C$274 value)
The three-course meal includes the following for each pair:
- Two selections from the antipasti section
- One shared selection from the primi piatti section
- Two selections from the i secondi section
See menu here.
Tappo Wine Bar and Restaurant
Evidence of toronto.com’s enthusiasm about Tappo Wine Bar and Restaurant’s “thoughtfully presented” dishes and decor that marry "the past with the present” can be witnessed immediately upon entering the history-laden space, a converted whiskey distillery built in the 1830s. As affable servers bustle about the rustic stone walls of the dining room, chef Tyson Lambert and his crew of culinary gurus dash about the kitchen, architecting dishes that, like an opera about baba gannouj, fuse Italian classics with Mediterranean influences. Chefs’ fingers deftly construct meals featuring ingredients such as fresh herbs, seasonal vegetables, and truffle jus. Bathed in the romantic glow of candles, chandeliers, and wall sconces, Tappo staffers replenish dwindling wine glasses with red and white libations selected from the 13-page wine list featuring oenological quaffs flown in from around the globe.